Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are a team of nearly 10,000 employees working across 600 offices in 113 countries. All working together to ensure the flow of goods never stops. Right now we’re hiring a Sales Support Coordinator in Detroit, MI. Let’s navigate the future, together.
What does it mean to join a leading global liner shipping company? It means you’ll have access to outstanding technology and challenging job opportunities around the world. It means working for a company that cares about the environment, safety, and quality management. It means we set high standards. That’s how we’ve been setting the benchmark for more than 170 years. Now here’s your chance to become a part of what we do next.
- Prepares rates quotations and coordinates with the Trade Management department for request and quotes and new service contracts proposals
- Directly prepares contract and amendments for processing
- Submits and checks tariff filing
- File /publishes rates, service contract and amendments
- Supports Sales Execution in sales process
- Monitors account performance and prepares reports indicating actual performance against budgeted volumes
- Secondary School Diploma. 2 years of experience in the Maritime Industry or the equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Ability to handle details and resolve problems
- Demonstrated strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter, self motivated, resourceful and responsive
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be multi-task, set priorities, organize work and implement action items
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office
This is a great opportunity to grow with an industry leader. For consideration, please email resume to USA.email@example.com.
Hapag-Lloyd is an Equal Opportunity employer that maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.